Vitocell 100-L with separate Vitotrans 222 heat exchanger set
By adding the Vitotrans 222 (80, 120 and 240 kW) supplied separately as an accessory, the Vitocell 100-L forms a cylinder loading system for DHW heating. The heat exchanger set comprises a plate heat exchanger, fittings and pumps.
Mixer assemblies, temperature controllers and the Vitotronic 200-H control unit, type HK1B or HK3B, are available as accessories. The complete system is ideally used for the following applications and conditions:
- Heating circuits requiring low return temperatures or where the return temperatures are limited, e.g. for district heating or condensing boilers. The wide DHW spread leads to a low return temperature on the heating water side; this brings advantages through high condensation rates when utilising condensing technology.
- Large cylinder capacities with offset heating and draw-off times, e.g. where water is drawn off at peak times in schools, sports centres, hospitals, army barracks, council facilities, apartment buildings, etc.
- Short-term peak loads, i.e. high draw-off rates and varying reheat times, e.g. DHW heating in swimming pools, sports centres, industrial enterprises and abattoirs
- Limited space as the cylinder loading system can transfer a high output.
Take advantage of these benefits
- Corrosion-resistant cylinder made from steel, with Ceraprotect enamel coating
- Additional cathodic protection via magnesium anode; impressed current anode available as an accessory
- Removable thermal insulation for easy handling
- Low heat losses due to high grade, all-round thermal insulation
- Electric immersion heater and heating lance for use in conjunction with heat pumps available as accessories
- In conjunction with the Vitotrans 222 heat exchanger set (accessory) as a cylinder loading system particularly suitable for combination with condensing boilers
- Accurate cylinder heating, even with modulating flow temperature
- With highly efficient cylinder loading and heating water pump, plus full thermal insulation