for standard refrigeration and deep-freezing
The ceiling-mounted refrigeration and deep-freezing units can be simply attached to the cold room roof. The basic cold room area already provides sufficient space for this – no additional space requirement is needed. Several units can be networked in bus mode in a cold room. The cooling capacity of cold and deep-freezing rooms ranges from 800 to 2600 W, with condensate evaporation.
Take advantage of these benefits
- Plug-in solution
- Space-saving and compact
- Compatible with cold room wall thickness of 80-150 mm
- Extended operating limits with ambient temperatures of +2°C to +40°C
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Hot gas defrosting
When installing a redundant system configuration, the bus functionality of the integrated SD controller further safeguards the quality of the goods. By using several units, the bus mode offers two-stage or multi-stage control, depending on the cooling demand potential for increasing the overall efficiency. In both cases, two or more units communicate via a system and can ensure the desired mode of operation is used.
- Extensionof the operating limits (winter control), consisting of oil sump heater and speed control of condenser fan for ambient temperatures of minimum +1°C
- Remote control with cable lengths of 5 m and 15 m
- Door contact switch for hinged and sliding doors with three cable lengths from 1.5 m to 6.1 m
- Connecting cable to power the cold room with three cable lengths from 1.5 m to 6.1 m
- Mounting aperture for ceiling units