Hygienic, convenient and economical DHW heating in conjunction with solar collectors and a boiler. The heat from the solar collectors is transferred to the DHW via the lower internal indirect coil.
Take advantage of these benefits
- Long service life through corrosion-resistant DHW cylinder made from high grade stainless steel.
- Hygienic and made to food hygiene standards with high surface quality.
- No protective anode required for additional corrosion protection, therefore no additional running costs.
- An indirect coil reaching right down to the cylinder floor heats the entire water content.
- High DHW convenience through rapid, even heating via generously sized indirect coils.
- Low heat losses through highly effective, all-round thermal insulation.
- For dual mode DHW heating in conjunction with solar collectors and heat generator. The heat from the solar collectors is transferred to the DHW via the lower internal indirect coil. For mono mode DHW heating by a heat pump the two indirect coils are connected in series.
- The Vitocell 300-B with 500 litres capacity is supplied with removable thermal insulation for easier handling.