Solar heating from Viessmann: efficient systems for the utilization of solar energy
At this year's ISH, Viessmann, the leading European brand for solar heating, will present:
- the in-roof flat-plate collectors Vitosol 300-F and 200-F for vertical or horizontal integration into roofs.
- an innovative absorber coating in the flat-plate collector Vitosol 200-F that shuts down if there is a chance of overheating.
- the vacuum tube collector Vitosol 300-T with automatic temperature shut-off and double-sided anti-reflective coating.
- the new vacuum tube collector Vitosol 200-T (Type SPL). The collector is specially designed for large-scale plants and last year this novel concept was awarded 1st prize among the innovation awards at the OTTI Symposium.
- Vitosolar 300-F, the compact heating center with an integrated condensing boiler, DHW generation, and solar auxiliary heating, is now housed in a unit less tall. It is operated via a new color touch display with an energy cockpit that ensures transparency in energy consumption and solar heat recovery.
The complete press release is available as a Word document or PDF file under "Download".