Vitotrans 353 range
Freshwater modules are used for convenient and hygienic DHW heating according to the instantaneous water heater principle. In contrast to conventional DHW cylinders, the drinking water is not used for storing thermal energy but instead is only heated when required, by means of a powerful plate heat exchanger. The energy for this DHW heating is drawn from a heating water buffer cylinder, which can be heated by a wide range of systems – by solar thermal systems, or by solid fuel boilers, conventional oil/gas boilers, heat pumps or other systems.
The Vitotrans 353 freshwater modules can ensure a constant outlet temperature at the hot water tap despite great differences in draw-off rates. High efficiency circulation pumps of the latest generation are controlled by powerful variable speed controllers, so that the heating water flow rate is always at the optimum level for the current draw-off rate. The Vitotrans 353 thus provides perfect convenience, optimum hygiene and futureproof energy saving operation.
Vitotrans 353 is available in five different types. In the standard version – for wall mounting – there are models PBS (draw-off rate 25 l/min), PBM (draw-off rate 48 l/min) and PBL (draw-off rate 68 l/min).
Take advantage of these benefits
- High draw-off rate enables wide application range: e.g. in detached and two-family houses, sports facilities, retirement homes
- Thanks to the instantaneous water heating principle, fresh DHW is available at all times; no DHW cylinder required
- Pre-assembled module for quick and easy wall mounting – the control unit and HE circulation pump are already fitted and connected
- The compact design enables easy integration into an existing heating system with heating water buffer cylinder
- Ideally suited for connection to low temperature heating systems with solar thermal systems, due to the low flow temperature required
- Control unit with full graphic display and SD card slot for system statementsOption of cascade installation without additional external control unit