Industrial boilers, biomass systems, heat pump systems - industrial systems for steam, electricity, heating and cooling
Energy-efficient and low-emission energy supplies, as well as high operational reliability and availability, are basic requirements for energy generation systems for industry and commerce.
Viessmann is a technological trendssetter for efficient energy systems. Coordinated components and systems are developed individually for the customer from a single source and are complemented by a comprehensive range of services.
Product range at a glance
The following services apply to the largest type of boiler or energy generator. Higher performances are achieved by cascading.
● Industrial boilers / industrial boiler systems for steam up to 120 t / h, for electricity up to 50 MW, for heat up to 120 MW
● Installations for the production of biomass for steam up to 50 t / h and for heat up to 50 MW
● Heat pump systems for heating and cooling up to 2 MW
Steam production up to 120 t / h with regenerative and fossil fuels, as well as the use of waste heat
With their equipment, Viessmann steam boilers offer the prerequisites for a wide range of applications. The boilers are robust and require little maintenance. They are part of individual boiler room concepts with system solutions for the production of industrial steam.
Thanks to their design and equipment, Viessmann industrial boilers provide the best conditions for meeting individual customer requirements in a wide range of applications. Precise design details of Vitomax boilers and many years of experience in the construction of large and industrial boilers ensure high quality and high operational reliability and long service life.
Steam boiler plants
● Steam output up to 120 t / h per boiler
● Operating pressure up to 130 bar
● Superheated steam temperature up to 540 ° C
● Systems with shell or water-tube boilers
● Wide range of energy sources
● Waste heat boiler for the use of technological heat and in combination with gas turbines and combined heat and power plants
● Modular structure
Viessmann supplies all components matched to the respective steam boiler system.
● Boiler and superheater
● Flue gas heat exchangers
● Thermal and chemical treatment systems for feed water
● Firing system including fuel storage and feeding system
● Control and switchgear systems
● Flue gas cleaning
● Steam accumulators
● Boiler platforms
Heat generation up to 120 MW with biomass, oil, gas and natural heat
With its energy systems for industry and commerce, Viessmann offers the right solution. Highly efficient systems are available to the user with hot water boilers, combined heat and power units and heat pumps.
Thanks to their design and equipment, Viessmann industrial boilers provide the best conditions for meeting individual customer requirements in a wide range of applications. Many design details of Vitomax boilers and many years of experience in the construction of large and industrial boilers ensure high quality and high operational reliability and long service life.
● Hot water boilers with a maximum operating overpressure of 50 bar.
- Oil- and gas-fired up to 120 MW
- Biomass-fired up to 50 MW
- Waste heat boilers up to 120 MW for the use of process heat and in combination with gas turbines and combined heat and power plants
● Heat pumps up to 2 MW per unit (cascadable)
● Fire extinguishing fuel storage and supply/delivery
● Gas heat exchangers
● Pre-assembly with safety technology
● Control and switching systems
● Reversible temperature control
● Boiler platform
Fast commissioning due to pre-assembled container solutions
Time is money - this is especially true for industrial and commercial operations, where new heating centers often have to be in operation in the shortest possible time in order to be able to supply heat for production in time. For time-saving installation and commissioning, Viessmann offers pre-assembled container solutions that are compact and easy to transport.