Vitorond 200: cast segment boiler
Especially in older buildings, there are often cramped and therefore difficult insertion situations. With the Vitorond 200 cast segment boiler, the segments can be individually inserted into the boiler room and easily assembled on site using a pressing tool.
Benefit from these advantages:
- Low-temperature oil/gas boiler, 440 to 1080 kW
- Economical and environmentally friendly due to sliding lowering of boiler water temperature
- Standard efficiency with fuel oil: 88 % (Hs)
- Three-pass boiler - thus low-pollution combustion with low emissions
- Eutectoplex heating surface for high operational reliability and long service life - the homogeneous structure of the special eutectic cast iron ensures uniform heat flow and prevents stress cracks
- Simple and fast installation of the individual cast segments due to double groove system with elastic sealing cord for permanent sealing on the heating gas side
- Problem-free installation due to segmental construction and low transport weight of the individual segments
- Increase in standard efficiency of up to 12 % through use of condensing technology with stainless steel Vitotrans 300 flue gas/water heat exchanger
- Easy to operate Vitotronic control unit with colour touch display
- Integrated LAN interface for internet communication and integrated WLAN for service interface
- Economical and safe operation of the heating system through Vitotronic digital control system with communication capability. Standardised LON-BUS enables complete integration into building management systems
Eutectoplex heating surface for high operational reliability and long service life
The Vitorond 200 cast segments consist of a special eutectic gray iron with a homogeneous microstructure. The fine formation of the graphite lamellae and the high material purity of the low-phosphorus special gray iron increase elasticity.
The material, shape and geometry of the cast segments ensure uniform cooling in the mold during production. This prevents stresses in the structure from the outset. The result: high operational reliability and long service life.
Vitorond 200 VD2A - fits through any door
Benefit from these advantages:
- Low temperature oil/gas boiler, rated from 125 to 1080 kW
- Use of condensing technology with Vitotrans 300 stainless steel heat exchanger for up to 12 percent higher energy yield
- Cast sections provided with permanent seal on the hot gas side by double groove system with resilient packing cord
- Pivoting the burner door gives easy access to the combustion chamber from the front, for cleaning
- Remote monitoring via the internet with Vitocom and Vitodata
Recommended for modernising older buildings
Tricky narrow entryways in older buildings present a particular challenge when modernising their heating systems. The Vitorond 200 sectional cast iron boiler is ideal for this.
Its sections are brought into the installation room individually, where they are easily and quickly assembled with a compression tool.
The Eutectoplex heating surface is made from special homogeneous cast iron. The even cooling of the material protects its shape and geometry. This prevents structural stresses right from the start,
resulting in high operational reliability and a long service life.
Convenient and highly capable control units
Economical operation of the heating system is ensured by the digital Vitotronic control unit.
The Vitotronic 300-K is a particularly powerful version for multi boiler systems comprising up to four individual boilers with modulating boiler water temperature. The Vitotronic 200-H regulates up to 96 additional heating circuits.
Integration into building management systems is possible. The TeleControl system with the Vitocom and Vitodata is available for remote monitoring via internet.
Convenient and powerful Vitotronic control unit
The Vitotronic control unit with large color touch display allows quick commissioning using the assistance function as well as simple operation. The boiler can be connected directly to the internet via the integrated LAN interface for remote monitoring. The Vitosoft 300 service tool communicates directly via WLAN. Energy consumption can be visualized transparently via the control unit's energy cockpit.
Vitorond 200 | 390 to 1200 kW
A perfect match – System technology
"The whole is greater than the sum of its parts". Following this philosophy, Viessmann supplies more than high quality, reliable and effective heating components. In fact, all products are part of a matching total concept, where all components complement one another. After all, only perfect interaction between all system components can draw out the maximum potential of our innovative leading technology.
Viessmann system technology incorporates everything you need for a reliable and economical heating system: From the Vitotronic control unit with wireless remote control, powerful Vitocell DHW cylinders for the highest DHW convenience, right up to high grade solar thermal systems for cost effective central heating backup.
Low temperature oil/gas boilers, three-pass boilers, rated heating output: 90 to 1950 kW, apartment buildings, large residential buildings, commerce, municipal offices, new build and modernisation projects