Vitocell 300 DHW cylinders, made from corrosion-resistant stainless steel, meet some of the most stringent hygiene standards. Stainless steel is used in kitchens, laboratories, hospitals and the food processing industry for good reason, as it offers excellent hygienic properties.
- The quality of the inner surface of the DHW cylinder is crucial to providing DHW hygienically. For this reason, Viessmann relies on stainless steel in the Vitocell 300 range for the highest of hygiene requirements.
- Its homogeneous surface retains its characteristics even after many years of use.
- Dual mode and multi mode DHW cylinders for the integration of solar thermal systems for DHW heating and central heating backup.
- Internal indirect coil reaching right to the cylinder floor heats the entire water content.
- Low heat losses through highly effective thermal insulation.