Vitocal 300-A - the highly efficient air/water heat pump up to 50 kW
Benefit from these advantages
- Cascade of 5 units up to 250 kW output
- Maximum flow temperature up to 65 °C
- Low operating costs due to high coefficients of performance: COP value according to EN 14511up to 4.6 for A7/W35 and up to 3.9 for A2/W35 (COP = Coefficient of Performance)
- Low noise and vibration levels due to sound-optimised unit design
- Easy to operate Vitotronic 200 (WO1C) control unit for wall mounting with plain text and graphic display
With the Vitocal 300-A, Viessmann is expanding its range of air/water heat pumps to include the output range from 20 to 50 kW. Using a cascade of up to five Vitocal 300-A units, an output of up to 250 kW is possible.
Good choice for refurbished existing buildings
With a high COP of up to 3.9, the externally installed heat pump meets the requirements for a comfortable heat supply for commercial housing. Vitocal 300-A is also a good option for refurbished existing buildings with conventional radiators. Even at an outdoor temperature of - 25 °C, the unit still achieves a maximum flow temperature of 55 °C.
Two compressors reduce operating costs
Two output stages ensure economical operation of the Vitocal 300-A. Experience shows that around 70 percent of the annual heating work can be performed at partial load. In this case, the heat pump runs with only one compressor and achieves the best performance figures.
For easy commissioning and control of the heat pump, the Vitotronic 200 (WO1C) is mounted on the wall in the building for easy access. In a bivalent system, for example in combination with a gas or oil boiler, the heat pump controller can automatically connect the second heat generator.
The optional Vitotrol 300 RF B remote control offers particular convenience. It controls the energy system remotely from the living room. And finally, the Vitotrol app can be used to control the system wirelessly from anywhere via the Internet.
For commercial use of the Vitocal 300-A, the option of a BMS connection via Vitogate 200 KNX is an interesting option.