User registration via the ViCare app and configuration of the Vitoconnect
The next and central step is user registration, as the Vitoconnect can only be commissioned with a valid user account. For the ViCare app, do this as follows:
- Download the ViCare app.
- Tap "Create new account" to create your user account.
- Scan the QR code on your heat generator or invoice.
- If no code is available, enter the manufacturing data and ID and register.
- On Android devices, the connection to the "Vitoconnect" WiFi is now established automatically.
- If you are using iOS: Close the app and go to the device settings. Then manually establish a connection with the "Vitoconnect" WiFi and paste the WPA2 password from the clipboard. Now switch back to the app.
Vitoconnect and the ViCare app are now set up and ready for use. This is also indicated by the two upper green LEDs on the Vitoconnect.
You also have the option of registering only your new system. We will then extend your warranty and confirm this with a system certificate. This also contains all the data for your system. If you have already established a connection with the ViCare app, you can use the information given there.