Vitocrossal 100: 80 to 320 kW, up to 640 kW as double boiler unit
Benefit from these advantages:
- Pre-installed unit: quick and easy installation thanks to wired and pre-assembled components.
- Very compact, saves valuable space in the heating system: 450 mm (80 kW), 570 mm (120 and 160 kW) with boiler dismantled
- Standard efficiency up to 98 % (Hs)
- Suitable for natural gas E, L, LL
- Stainless steel heat exchanger for maximum efficiency
- Modulating MatriX cylinder burner with long service life due to stainless steel MatriX mesh - insensitive to high temperature loads
- Low-wear operation and long service life, up to 1:5 modulation and long burner run times without cycle behavior
- Lambda Pro Control combustion control for automatic adaptation to changing gas qualities; therefore high efficiency and economy
- Good accessibility of all components for high service and maintenance friendliness
- Proven Vitotronic control unit with menu guidance and plain text display
- Low power consumption, as no boiler circuit pump is required due to large water content
- Quiet operation (no additional sound insulation required)
- With optional WLAN module Vitoconnect 100 controllable via app over the internet
Advanced condensing technology makes the Vitocrossal 100 an economical boiler for a wide range of applications
The Vitocrossal 100 (CI1) is a universal gas condensing boiler with an output of 80 to 320 kW. With its very good price/performance ratio, the energy center is equally a particularly economical solution for residential and commercial buildings.
It features the proven Inox-Crossal heat exchanger with a robust MatriX cylinder burner. The modulation range of up to 1:5 stands for a long burner runtime and economical energy consumption.
Complete and compact
In the smallest installation variant, the Vitocrossal 100 measures just 450 millimeters and is therefore also recommended for modernization. Particularly when replacing old systems, space is often at a premium.
The heat generator can be ordered as a complete unit or with individual components supplied separately. It is pre-wired and pre-assembled ex works. This considerably reduces installation time and effort at the installation site.
Simple cascade solution in a housing from 400 to 640 kW
Advanced condensing technology
The design of the heat exchanger surfaces allows minimum dimensions with low weight. The stainless steel heat exchanger surface provides ideal conditions for condensing boiler utilization. The smooth stainless steel heat exchanger surface allows the condensation water produced during condensing boiler operation to simply drain off downwards. In conjunction with the smooth stainless steel surface, this results in a permanent self-cleaning effect - which ensures the high degree of utilization in the long term, increases the service life and reduces maintenance requirements.
The highly effective heat transfer and the high condensation rate enable standard utilization rates of up to 98 % (Hs). These high standard efficiencies are achieved by the cross-flow principle of heating gas and boiler water and the intensive swirling of the heating gases through the heating surface.
Lambda Pro Control reduces costs
The integrated Lambda Pro Control combustion controller automatically adjusts the burner to the type of natural gas (E, L, LL) and ensures consistently high and efficient combustion quality with low emissions. The Vitocrossal 100 can be operated both independently and independently of the room air.
Proven Vitotronic control unit
The integral Vitotronic control unit allows quick commissioning and simple operation. With the optional Vitoconnect 100 WLAN module, the boiler can be conveniently controlled via app over the internet. The Vitotronic 300-K cascade control unit (MW1B) controls up to eight boilers.